top of page

Domestic Pet Travel

Heath certificates are official documents that are submitted through the USDA website, by your attending veterinarian. They attest that your pet is healthy and eligible to be granted entry into a different state within the U.S. (excluding Hawaii) Each state has their own requirements, but all of them need the same basic information and require an exam within 10 days of travel.


In order to properly fill out these forms, we ask that you provide answers to the following questions, using the information of the person who will be traveling with your pet. 

The application below must be submitted to us at least 48 hours before your scheduled appointment at Mission Pet Hospital, or the appointment will be canceled. 

bottom of page