Customer Service Representative
Mission Pet Hospital is hiring!
We are a busy, 8 doctor practice, located in the heart of the Mission District of San Francisco. While we are a general practice, we also see emergencies and excel in many advanced areas of medicine. From preventative care, dentistry and ultrasonography, to orthopedic surgery, chemotherapy and critical case management, Mission Pet enables our clients to receive specialty services, without leaving the team they know and trust.
At Mission Pet, we pride ourselves on our sense of camaraderie. We have developed a climate of trust and empathy across all of our departments and we believe in the power of positivity. Our CSRs are intelligent, compassionate and hard working and we support them by providing the tools they need to succeed.
We are looking for a Client Service Representative with at least 1 year of experience working in a veterinary setting. This job involves (but isn’t limited to):
· Handling busy phones and determining what requires immediate care
· Managing the daily appointment schedule
· Checking in and discharging patients
· Conducting financial transactions
· Taking prescription refill requests
· Processing International Health Certificates
· Strong communication skills
· Multi-tasking and stress-management abilities
· Familiarity with veterinary software (knowledge of VIA is a plus!)
· A big heart and a love for animals
If you fit the above description and desire a stable, team-oriented environment where you can continue to learn and grow, don’t delay in applying!
We offer a generous compensation package including:
· Medical and Dental Insurance
· PTO and Holiday Pay
· Annual Uniform Allowance
· Trupanion Insurance
· Employee Discount on Veterinary Services
· An Alternative Work Schedule
· Continuing Education Reimbursement
720 Valencia St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA